By combining art, technology, architecture and business acumen, we are a partner in the process of bringing a property to life. We are proud to belong to the top archviz studios in Europe and as such, striving for excellence in all aspects of our work is paramount for us.
We are now looking for a Project Manager to help us take the next step!
What we offer:
- complex projects and the newest tools. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting and complex projects, develop your skills and work with the newest technologies and tools,
- learning from the best. We are doing our best to attract top talents from all around the world (we have 18 nationalities on board!) who collaborate and learn from each other across projects and across borders,
- fun working environment. Becoming part of our team of 43 people, you will interact and collaborate with everybody on a daily basis. Our team has space maniacs, business visionaries, fashion geeks, foodies, sports fans, globetrotters – what topics will you bring to the table?
- International aspect. You will work on projects from various countries - Sweden, Norway, the UK, Russia, the USA and more. Sometimes you might travel abroad for a client meeting, team building, 3D conference, or work for a week from one of our offices,
- stability of an established Swedish company. We have been around for more than 10 years and since then we have developed a solid portfolio of renowned clients. There is a steady flow of great projects to wrap your mind around!
Responsibilities of the role:
The Project Manager’s (PM) role is to successfully set up, manage, and deliver image or video-based architectural projects. We produce 3D generated images, VR tours, and animations for the real estate industry. The main goal of the PM is to deliver projects on time at a quality that surpasses our client’s expectations. In the role, you will also be responsible for continuously improving our processes in order to raise the quality and make the production as efficient as possible. You will be working closely with the COO and have the following responsibilities:
- managing a team of artists with several projects at the same time: You will be responsible for the planning, budget and final quality of the projects,
- communications between client and production: You will be the main point of contact between our artists and our clients, making sure that the artists understand the client’s wishes, feedback, and goal with the material
- making bespoke designs and project briefs: Sometimes this means following guidelines and materials from our clients, but it will also include creating various design briefs by yourself!
- developing and improving internal processes/routines together with COO: Everything from how we collect input material to invoicing,
- production follow up together with COO: responsible for helping COO with quarterly analysis, reporting, and follow up.
What we require:
- architectural degree,
- fluency in English (spoken and written; all our projects are for international clients),
- great communication skills
- minimum of 3 years experience in relevant field,
- having worked on architectural projects internationally is strongly preferred.
Please submit your application including cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark (subject) the email with PM position Prague, 2021