We are now looking for a Production Planning Manager to help us take the next step!
What we offer:
- Complex projects and the newest tools. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting and complex projects, develop your skills and work with the newest technologies and tools.
- Learning from the best. We are doing our best to attract top talents from all around the world (we have 18 nationalities on board!) who collaborate and learn from each other across projects and across borders.
- Fun working environment. Becoming part of our team of 35 people, you will interact and collaborate with everybody on a daily basis. Our team has space maniacs, business visionaries, fashion geeks, foodies, sports fans, globetrotters – what topics will you bring to the table?
- International aspect. You will work on projects from various countries - Sweden, Norway, the UK, Russia, the USA and more. Sometimes you might travel abroad for a client meeting, team building, 3D conference, or work for a week from one of our offices.
- Stability of an established Swedish company. We have been around for more than 10 years and since then we have developed a solid portfolio of renowned clients. There is a steady flow of great projects to wrap your mind around!
Responsibilities of the role:
The main responsibility of Production Planning Manager (PPM) is to successfully coordinate and plan all new projects reaching our production. Some of the tasks you will be facing on daily basis include:
- managing the initial stages of each incoming project to ensure all necessary steps are finalized before the production starts - this includes direct communication with the clients as well our production team,
- collecting input materials and coordinating with all interested parties,
- keeping our internal production management software up to date,
- frequent communication with the sales managers to align sales goals with the production capacities,
- creating and aligning project plans with our clients and the production team,
- managing additional aspects of the projects, such as arranging drone flights or site visit/photography,
- additionally to all project planning tasks, you will be assisting and supporting our project managers with their ongoing projects when required.
What we require:
- proven/clearly formed interest to build career in project coordination /Management,
- great communication skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken,
- technical understanding – have the ability to read architectural drawings/3D-formats as well as softwares,
- team player attitude, structured and organized, with a holistic mindset,
- attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency,
- having worked on architectural projects internationally and/or relevant university degree is a strong advantage.
Please submit your application including cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Mark (subject) the email with PPM position Prague, 2021