Your knowledge, skills and experience should include:
- Competence to lead and develop creative team of co-workers.
- An education qualification in interior design field, background of working as an interior designer is an advantage.
- User knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint; AutoCAD is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English (CZ language knowledge is necessary).
- Ability to make your own decisions, flexibility and team spirit as well as work alone.
- Willing to accept and delegate tasks, to take responsibility.
- Good presentation skills.
Your tasks will include:
- Contribution to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in our local market.
- Applying your extensive home furnishing knowledge to create up room settings and other store media, thereby creating vitality throughout the IKEA store.
- Using the richness of the IKEA product range to show distinct and different styles that appeal to many individual tastes and needs.
- Reflecting the IKEA identity and creating visual impact in all commercial, sales support and co-worker areas.
- To achieve the time plans and budgets for each project set by manager.
About the job
Lead and manage a small team of Interior Design co-workers and inspire and challenge team to strengthen the uniqueness of the IKEA identity range presentation solutions in the store.
Responsibility for gathering and translating knowledge of people's needs and dreams in the local market into relevant and inspiring range presentation solutions that support a convenient shopping experience and reflect the local needs of life at home.
Come and explore the endless world of possibilities IKEA! We look forward to your CV and cover letter!
Application deadline: 19.11.2018, contact person: Martina Kašingová, apply at: ikea.jobs.cz